The need for organisational consulting often arises when there is a need to improve the security and/or quality of a service, the search for productivity, the consequence of a change in management mode and/or information system, compliance with internal or external risk regulation, or simply a disruption of the way your company operates.
We help you study and diagnose the cause and impact of this need for change, so you do not forget any of its aspects. Based on this solid analysis, we offer solutions and help you choose from them. We support you in choosing these solutions.
These may be software applications tailored to your needs that we can develop for you or improvement or definition of management or production processes.
To solve the problems posed and not posed, we apply in whole or in part the following canvas:
Convinced that the organisation must benefit from the effective and efficient collaboration of all its actors, we use three types of important indicators to establish our diagnosis:
- Organisational indicators: ie information circuits, coherence between responsibilities and functions..
- Organisational indicators: ie information circuits, coherence between responsibilities and functions.
- Managerial indicators: such as relations with leaders, dialogue and listening skills of managers, management of internal positions of power, the strength of personal interactions.
- Individual indicators: motivation, self-confidence, adaptability, creativity, social positioning,...
To achieve this, we put at your disposal various skills acquired throughout our career, such as
• Methodological skills: they are essential to participate in a consulting mission from the initial analysis phase to the implementation of recommendations and support for change.
• Relational skills: the consulting profession is a business of contacts and it is essential to master all the dimensions of a customer relationship (negotiation, cooperation, conflict management, mixed team work ...).
• Serious knowledge in information technology: the organisation is inseparable from the information system that underpins it. Without being a "technologist", we cannot ignore the preponderant role of information technology in the information systems of large, complex organisations.
• Accurate knowledge of your business and your sector of activity or the ones of your client. That's where we use the best experience available to your business, your business expertise, while helping you to optimise it.